LITTLE SCRAP OF HEAVEN
.....Where my thoughts and Creativity flows free

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

I had joked around..........

I had joked around with Nadia that my December 1st page for the December Daily would be reminiscent of Bob Barker and The Price is Right...... what I was hinting at was that everyone in the audience would hope and pray they would be picked, BUT if they were picked they would all cross their fingers that they would here him say................

You have a Chance to win-- A NEW CAR.............

Well......I didn't get to go on the Price is Right and win a new car but I did pick him up December 1st !! 

For those that know me personally I know you are very excited for me and that I will not be driving my 1986 Toyota Cressida anymore!  Not that I didn't love the car, but it was time to move on from the fix and repair scene!  You see we paid off our Van 2 years ago and I didn't want another car payment until my Jeep was paid off so I gave the Jeep to my husband to drive, we sold the minivan and I drove the 1986 Toyota his brother had bought brand new in 1986 to not have another car payment.  The Jeep's final payment is in January and the car's first payment is in January so it's out with the 1 and in with the next........... I wanted a 2011 Hyundai Elantra with Nav, but the rates for new are lower than used :(  I was buying the RIO and my husband threw a fit it was too small so I ended up with a 2013 Optima with UVO, Satellite Radio and some other cool options.  I would really have liked the RIO with the better gas mileage but this is like driving a cloud!  I need a better picture though!!!  
 It says Hello and Goodbye!!
              I love the Bluetooth for the phone!  It's crystal clear and a lot of fun to catch up with my long distance family on my way home........

2 comments:

  1. Woohoo!!!!! A new car!! How fun! (And much better than something to do with having your pet spayed or neutered hahahaha).

    Wow- the bluetooth is awesome.

    Very cool! Enjoy! (And now I understand the Bob Barker reference/clue!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful car! Love the hello and goodbye. I want my next car to do that. I still miss my old phone that used to say "Hello Moto". Enjoy your new ride.

    ReplyDelete