LITTLE SCRAP OF HEAVEN
.....Where my thoughts and Creativity flows free

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

First Imagine Playtime!

Ahh, yes I know everyone is tired of seeing this little Owl.........but he is My little Owl !! So I just had to do him first.  I did not have any issues setting up the "I" and from out of box to cutting this little guy was about an hour.  I watched the setup video.....did the Art cartridge update and it took 2 calibrations to get it to where it is now.  Not bad at all !! I am going to watch the Advanced Calibration Video, but not tonight.  


  Uggggghhhhhhhhhhh
After doing the update my calibration will not stick.  I went from a machine that did perfect even cuts right out of the box to one that I have to align every few cuts.  Very sad :( 

No comments:

Post a Comment