LITTLE SCRAP OF HEAVEN
.....Where my thoughts and Creativity flows free

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Tweet 16 Card

My Daughter needed a card for a Sweet 16 Party and I wanted to use the Imagine so I decided to do a Tweet 16 Card.  Kendall helped with the design of the card and she is going to add some pictures of her and her friend to the inside of the card so it's a little bland now for this upload to keep her friends photos private.

I love, love, love the Imagine the more I use it.  I really don't like the "canned" cards that are almost premade but I do love breaking the pieces apart with layers and using them the way I choose.  It's also very fast.  You can go do a card such as this one in about 10 minutes which is great when a teen is doing the card!!  I added the chipboard flower, the 16 is pink glitter paper cut on multi-cut and added Glossy Accents--my newest love in the craft world.

The embossing is a sizzix birthday pack that has small large and border art in the pack for $9.99.  Of course I used my 50% off coupon and did not pay full price :) The embossing pack actually has almost the exact bird in the pack!

No comments:

Post a Comment