LITTLE SCRAP OF HEAVEN
.....Where my thoughts and Creativity flows free

Thursday, March 17, 2011

First YourStoryPhoto Project

My Daughter had some friends over this past Saturday to hang out and get ready for a Sweet 16 Party they were all going to.  I grabbed my camera for some shots of the girls all dolled up and decided this would be a great little photo book!  I was hoping to get some pictures of the girls at the actual party but after "stalking" as my daughter put it 5 of her friends profiles on Facebook no one had any pictures of the party up yet.  Really?  Because these kids have their smartphones glued to their hands so I was shocked not to see pics on Facebook. 

Since I only had 11 pictures I mounted them all on cardstock and it filled the book nicely.  I would say the little 4x7 covers hold 23 4x6 photos by themselves or 12 on cardstock very nicely. *24 if you put pics front and back on the cardstock*

Images are from Imagine Better Together. 



 

5 comments:

  1. Very fun. I sort of wish I had kept mine!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet project! I still have not opened the YourStory from a few months ago. Thanks for the cute project idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is too cute, I have a Your Story a well and have never opened it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice book. I bought a YourStory when it was on sale, but I haven't used it yet. There's just not enough free time in a day. Someday I'll get to play.

    ReplyDelete