LITTLE SCRAP OF HEAVEN
.....Where my thoughts and Creativity flows free

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Easter Swap on Circle Board 2014

I did the Easter Swap again this year..... and it was a little rushed but I still managed to make what I think is an awesome basket.  I had a round box I had been saving to make something with and some paper that I had been hoarding!  I decided to use them and make this her "basket"  I also made her an Egg that came out a little "odd" and a Beautiful tag that I did not get pictures of :(    I stuffed her basket below with little stuff and candy.  She also received a RI Tshirt, 2 pack of Cricut Mats, 3 packs of cricut vinyl, Tacky Tape, pop dots round and square.  I love the way the "basket" turned out.  I wish I had gotten a picture of the inside of the basket
 




This is the basket that I received from my partner JoJoy! 
Can't wait to make the Tim Holtz clock and try out the Ribbon Sealer!  


 

No comments:

Post a Comment