LITTLE SCRAP OF HEAVEN
.....Where my thoughts and Creativity flows free

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Breast Cancer Awareness Month!!

My Daughter organized a group for the Gloria Gemma Breast Cancer 5K and Dog Walk in Providence.  Her sister was a member of her group but unfortunately had an accident the night before at Cheerleading and wound up on crutches.  Lucky for me my job allowed me to leave and take her place in the walk.  It was a lot of fun and the dogs enjoyed it.  At the end of the walk/run they had water, bananas and bagels for the people and gourmet dog cake for all the pooches along with water and a nice goodie bag!

She will be taking part in a couple more walks for Breast Cancer and the RISPCA this month!  :) Very Proud of Her!! 


I hope everyone takes time to check their boobies each month!!
Pictured below Bailey (left) a friend's daughter(right).  Dog is Xena one of her rescues!


No comments:

Post a Comment