LITTLE SCRAP OF HEAVEN
.....Where my thoughts and Creativity flows free

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Vacation Time with my Imagine!!!

It's finally my time!! I took off Tues to Thursday of this week to spend time learning my machine and making projects.  I started off this morning with some quick little Iron On's.  My brother and his wife are having their first baby together in February.  My brother's wife is Romanian and I have learned a lot from her already and look forward to learning many more cooking traditions from her.  My brother has a 23 year old son Robbie and a 21 year old daughter Victoria.  He is so excited with this new baby and a chance to experience everything all over again!! We are all truly excited to have a new baby!! So here are pictures of this early morning's first simple projects.  

I did a very quick video for flipping images in the Imagine.   
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGZ_feTnpDI

3 comments:

  1. Oh that is so cute! Ive never tried making shirts before, but it's definitely on my list of want to do.. Tfs! :) Btw, your blog is not lonely- you have followers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable onesies!
    I can't wait to bust out the iron on transfer sheets myself.

    I volunteered at the orphanage in Halaucesti, Romania in 1997. I still keep in touch with one of our translastors. The nicest people in a beautiful country. THE most beautiful sunflowers as far as the eye could see. We had to eat very basic foods while we were ther but one night all the translators cooked for us.

    OMG talk about yummy food! Stuffed grape leaves. Yum. I just thought I would share, your post reminded me of my time spent there.

    Bona cera (sp)

    ReplyDelete