LITTLE SCRAP OF HEAVEN
.....Where my thoughts and Creativity flows free

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Circle Magazine Take 1

Yeah!!! This is my first Gypsy Project!!  I got the Gypsy on Monday and brought it home and did the updates and the I updates and all went well.....or at least I believe it did.  I created my layout on the Gypsy and then cut it (wrong as you can see by previous post...live and learn).  I had to redo the pumpkins and turqoise leaves. 

This is also my first Embossing Project!! Love it.  How did I ever go without this tool?? Silly me.

This is my take on the Circle Project.  I only used the Gypsy cartridges that came with the Gypsy.  I did not leave my leaves natural to make them dotted as they would be on a tree I used Walnut spray stain held up very high and misted over them.  I crinkled them and used pop dots for all the leaves.  The twine is from my Garden supply shed.....All the paper is Bazzill except the stripe which is scrap I had left over from another project.  I used Studio G Sparkle writer for $1.00 on the G and T and Stickles on the pumpkin.  I love Studio G. The frame was $2.50 at Walmart.  The colors were picked to match not only Fall but the colors of my family/dining room also. 

The last picture is where it's "home" is but I could not get a good shot of it there with my camera phone.  Left my camera SD card at work  :(  The phone pics do not do it justice!!

I am NOT buying the new product at Launch on HSN since I am still paying off my Imagine!! I am hoping it is not the larger cuttlebug because I think I would cave......Instantly!!

**If you are not familiar with Blogs you can click on the picture to make them larger!!



No comments:

Post a Comment