LITTLE SCRAP OF HEAVEN
.....Where my thoughts and Creativity flows free

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Dedicated to my Cousin Wendy!!

Hello Everyone.  My cousin Wendy has joined the Cricuteers with her first Cricut machine!  She was given the Expression for Christmas by her daughter and boyfriend.  How sweet is that !!! So this quirky little video is for her because she lives in MD and I am in RI and I wanted to show her some cool stuff.  I also put together a quick and simple layout of the present opening part of Christmas.  Since she is just getting her feet wet with this stuff I didn't want to overwhelm her.  I sewed around the photo mats and used the IRock to add some flat jewels.  The white on the tree and the small present both have glossy accents on them.  In person the 2010 and present are very sparkly!!

No comments:

Post a Comment