LITTLE SCRAP OF HEAVEN
.....Where my thoughts and Creativity flows free

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Imagine has a Home, Finally!!!

Well, My husband who is off work for surgery on his knee still managed to fulfill my Christmas wish.  He built a shelf addition in my scrap room to hold my imagine machine in a permanent location.  She is no longer hiding outside the room on the table peering inside all lonely!  I stll need to cover it properly.  Will probably use pleather for now I have a nonslip shelf liner.  I will need to modify my curtain to move over.  I did just buy a nice 3 shelf Orange plastic container to hold some more goodies.  It was on sale for $5 since it was Orange!! My luck because that is the color I would have wanted for my mango, lime and summer squash yellow room!  I have attached some pictures!




No comments:

Post a Comment