LITTLE SCRAP OF HEAVEN
.....Where my thoughts and Creativity flows free

Sunday, January 2, 2011

This was a layout I designed for my Bday

Hey all,

I didn't get around to doing this layout until the other night but I actually designed it about a month ago.  I had to calibrate my Imagine and I was using a clock diecut.  I decided to save the diecuts and make something with them when it dawned on me to make "time flies".  So my layout only says "The older I get" and implies "time flies".  Which is very true! At least for me.
I hope you enjoy it. 

JJ


Techniques used:
Polarized, Sepia and Black White printing.
Imagine Clock with Glossy Accents
Wings from Indie Art and I believe Gypsy Wanderings
Font All Mixed Up
Sewing on both the top and bottom of the black
IRock Gems

1 comment:

  1. Very clever. I like it!

    Blessings!

    ★ Jasmine Wilmany

    ★ jasminewilmany.com

    ReplyDelete