LITTLE SCRAP OF HEAVEN
.....Where my thoughts and Creativity flows free

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Life Before Cricut

One of the circle members posted asking what we all did before Cricut.  In honor of their 5th Anniversary.  So here are some pre-cricut layouts.  I did have a Quickutz hand tool that I used at that point in time.  The alphabets were sooooooo expensive that I only have 1 alphabet and it was a mini one. 



It's fun to look back. I wouldn't change a thing on these layouts.  I love them for who I was then when I made them and I love watching the transitions of pages. 

1 comment:

  1. Okay so I am just clicking into blogs when I see them on posts and I was super excited to see your Life Before Cricut blog posting... That means a lot to me that someone did this because i am the one who posted it. You totally made my day!!! Thanks so much. I am going to do a whole series of these postings..I hope you will check them out. www.coolbeansbylb.blogspot.com I love your pages before Cricut!!!!

    ReplyDelete