LITTLE SCRAP OF HEAVEN
.....Where my thoughts and Creativity flows free

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Sweet Valentines

Awwwwww, My husband snuck down into the craft room with the help of my 15 year old DD and made me a card for Valentine's Day!! So sweet.  My daughter made some for her friends also.  Which means, as I am sure you all know, that I had to go down later and assess what inventory was used up and clean the adhesive off my scissors with Goo-Gone along with my counter!! But it was worth the clean up!! (Will add the picture)

I did finish my training and my Certificate is on the way!! Since I am having foot surgery on March 1st I am unable to do the classes in March at Michaels but I will start teaching in April on Wednesday nights!!  Yeah! She said I can redo the Storyboards, they will provide all supplies and set up demos to bring more students in to the classes!  I guess I will be keeping my Cricut Everyday Cartridge after all as that will make nice signage for posters explaining the Cricut machines. Oh and they get all the cartridges for their crop nights--pretty cool I will have use of all of the cricut cartridges..I plan on taking some paper and making some cuts from the carts that I don't own! 

No comments:

Post a Comment