LITTLE SCRAP OF HEAVEN
.....Where my thoughts and Creativity flows free

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Imagine/Gypsy Update!

Hello!
I did the updates and they went through without a hitch!! The updates were long and the process to add the Imagine Carts to the Gypsy took a little bit of time also but they are done!!

My calibration issue is fixed and I am so super excited that it cuts like it did before the first update ruined my calibration. 

This project is simple but I did it with the Gypsy and the Imagine!! My girlfriend picked me up at my house and whisked me away to a night out of the house. She pushed me in the wheelchair and we played a little slots, grabbed some food and went to play Bingo!! It was so nice of her.  I made this card this afternoon to Thank her!

 I used the Xyron to glitter the saucer, the hearts, the large background and the hearts.  I used glossy accents on the "a latte" part.  I used a background paper from blossom or Lori's Garden (can't remember which) to layer it on, on top of the cardbase.  The picture quality is a little off since I could not use my flash in my craft room because it washes everything out.

1 comment:

  1. I might have to do the update..I was waiting but now maybe it is time??

    ReplyDelete