LITTLE SCRAP OF HEAVEN
.....Where my thoughts and Creativity flows free

Monday, February 27, 2012

Ok! Baby Shower was yesterday!! It went great, she was so totally surprised and overwhelmed.

I can completely understand. Even though I did plan a surprise party for her, had it been one for me I would have run out the door or cried!  I don't do well in large groups either.  




She handled herself wonderfully and after about 10 minutes she got color back in her skin!! This is her first baby and the shower was at work so we couldn't go crazy on decorations as we had the room from 12:30-2:00 and the part was 1:00-2:00.  But I did a banner, a diaper cake, matching plates and napkins of course and the diaper cake topper matched the cake.  Her nursery theme is butterflies.  I had a better banner until my gypsy froze up on me and since I don't have Gypsy Wanderings on any other cartridge I had to redo the project--very bummed!  The original banner had more details.

1 comment:

  1. Be sure to post photos of your creations!
    Carolyn
    http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete