LITTLE SCRAP OF HEAVEN
.....Where my thoughts and Creativity flows free

Thursday, February 2, 2012

The Slice

Hello Everyone! 
I am trying to find a clearance Slice machine for my kids.  This is perfect for taking to the school for making posters and such!! 
I have 15 cartridges for my daughters and I have 4 brand new  for trading.  I just need the machine!  Anyone have any left in their area?  I know that RI, MA, CT, NH are sold out at Michael's.  I was in A.C.Moore about 4 weeks ago and they had it reduced to clearance also.  Would love the Fabrique, but any would do!

For trade: Jungle, Wedding, Music & Dance

Looking for many but especially- Sports, Under the Sea, Family Words

**Update! A circle member has located a Slice at M's! How super nice! She wanted the Bon Appetite so that is no longer available for trade as it will be going to her!! 

4 comments:

  1. The 2 stores I checked were also sold out here in IL..sorry I couldn't help out...I will see if any of my non blog friends got lucky for ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll check one of the Michael's here in Louisville. I'll let you know if I find one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Nadia!!! Wow you are up early!

    ReplyDelete