I just love how they turned out. I really wanted to do a Circle with the word Friends across it but to make it 1 inch was to delicate. At 4 inches it would have shrunk to a little over 2 and been great.
Soooo, the alternate I listed was a Crab! I am from MD and I love MD crabs so it seems a natural choice for me. It also works for being from RI since we have so many beaches!
1. The Toaster Oven works Amazing!!! No more oven for me.
2. When you watch--and you will--don't panic when after 30 seconds they shrivel and roll onto themselves...fight the urge to open the oven and flatten them as they will straighten out magically.
3. Set the timer for 4 minutes with the toaster oven at 250 degrees. They will be done in 3 min 30 seconds but are easily ok till 4 minutes.
4. Place them on parchment paper to cook. Some say use flower--I did it with and without flower on the parchment and it was no different.
5. Use the Inkjet version for computers or your Imagine. It has a Green label. Michaels carries it.
|My crabs. I added jump rings to them all also. 25 in total.|