LITTLE SCRAP OF HEAVEN
.....Where my thoughts and Creativity flows free

Monday, October 1, 2012

I got a package....and an E

It's funny how doing a swap can bring people closer.  My swap sister California Rose sent me a package  with the ribbon I fell in love with that was on her beautiful tag she made me last year!  She included some other items also!  How sweet is that! The clear block keychain has Turtles in it!!  My son has always loved Turtles! 

The Cricut Circle was very disappointing in the sense that it was a lot of broken promises from PC but I wouldn't trade the money spent for anything else because I have a great circle of friends that I truly care about.

Thank you Sofia! 
********************
Eva- ScrappyKats sent me an E !  Can you believe that?  I have machines and all three were not working and I was going crazy trying to get swaps done and recipe cards made and Eva sent me an E to use!  I cried, my husband cried!  It was so amazing.  I was so grateful to use the E and was going to send it back once mine were received back from PC and she told me to keep it for my daughter.  Well to say my daughter is THRILLED is an understatement as she was unhappy when I sold my E for the E2.  She is making posters for Cheerleading and loving it!  I have an extra cart I bought from my friend to put it on and she will have her own stand to hold her supplies and paper.  How amazing is Eva.  I am in the process of making her a Thank you gift.... I am hoping to mail it out by mid November!


And this is a lei sent to me from Hawaii from Maile Lei, another circle sister!   Isn't it beautiful!  Maile Lei's talent is amazing.  She created some amazing layered paper art photos (Vignettes spelled wrong) that you would just have to see to appreciate the amount of time, effort and creativity that went into them.  I just love the Lei!  

Thank you Linda !

4 comments:

  1. I love leis. I remember the 1st time I went to Hawaii my friend gave me one as she picked me up at the airport. Then I got to pick one out to send home to my mother.

    Glad you liked your gifts, I just thought it would be great to send you a little something fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so cute! Love your new lei. And that California Rose is a total sweetheart. Enjoy your goodies, Queen of Beads! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to see all the goodies when you open up the boxes!!

    BTW, check out my blog, I gave you an award:http://danitasdesigns.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete