LITTLE SCRAP OF HEAVEN
.....Where my thoughts and Creativity flows free

Thursday, December 6, 2012

December Daily !

I decided to challenge myself and join in with a bunch of ladies on the cricut board and do a December Daily.  Not sure I am loving the format I have chosen, but it will have to do for this year.  I am only using my Stash!  I have a ton of Xmas paper from making paper bag mini albums last year for Michael's classes and a ton of embellishments.....

I do not have my pictures printed out, but I have been keeping a typed log of my December Days and daily pictures to transfer into the book once the pictures are printed.  Kendall has been doing little daily cards describing her day to add to the pages also.

My front cover will proably be done last-  I already have the design for it but it might make it awkard to do the first few pages if I do the front cover now...........

All of my pictures were loading upside down!! I had to do a link to them instead! 

No comments:

Post a Comment