LITTLE SCRAP OF HEAVEN
.....Where my thoughts and Creativity flows free

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Merry Christmas! Happy New Year!

Well, the season came and went so fast and I did not have time to even make 1 Christmas card.  I feel very sad about that and I know I have let my friends and family down yet again.  :(  I will be very glad to be back to 1 job this year and have time again for the little things that really mean the most to me and my family.  I want to clean my house nightly and not a mad dash the two nights a week I am home, make dinner more often, read books again and take walks with my dogs!  

I did squeeze in some homemade earrings for some of my close co-workers/friends and my son's girlfriend and my kids.  This is a sample of some of my work
  I am very pleased with the way they turned out!  I have all my pages for the December Daily done and some of the pictures are printed and some of the words have also been printed but the book has not been put together.  I am going on a Scrapbooking Weekend the 18th-21st of January and if I have not finished before this weekend comes I will be finishing it during the retreat! 

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful earrings-- and I love the presentation on the Christmas images! Perfect -- and I know they were loved by the recipients!

    Happy New Year-- hopefully it will be better for all in so many ways.

    ReplyDelete