LITTLE SCRAP OF HEAVEN
.....Where my thoughts and Creativity flows free

Thursday, January 5, 2017

Cleaning Her Out!

     I took some vacation days now that the Holidays are over and my husband went to a wedding with his family in Texas.

     Today I have been working on the closet, cabinets and drawers.  It took me a while to decide on cabinet paper but since the wood was a little dated and they had some really heavy duty paper on it previously I decided to cover all the exposed wood above the stove.  I am hoping the paper holds up in different humidity levels and such.  It's not that expensive, so I figured I would give it a shot.  Here are a couple of pictures.
 



Cabinets Before
Cabinets After





The Adorable Refrigerator that I am working on cleaning out.  Need to clean the seals with a toothbrush!!



Isn't it adorable! 
Still has the drip pan! 



















Look at these AMAZING Vintage Glasbake Honey Whip Bean Jars from the 1950's-60's!!!  The colors are pristine.  Can't wait to figure out how I will use them in the camper. 





2 comments:

  1. Hello!! So cool that I found your post. My husband and I recently purchased the old Honey Whip Building. We have a vintage shop in there and we are currently expanding. I am always on the hunt for old items from the Honey company. Any chance you are selling those? Thank you so much and I am looking forward to talking soon. - Lauren
    Home Sweet Tree

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! Absolutely not selling! I just found them myself on Ebay and bought them. They are the best specimens I have found! Color is perfect with no blemishes. I do have a contact that has about 100 honey pots. Email me and I can give you here email.

      Delete