LITTLE SCRAP OF HEAVEN
.....Where my thoughts and Creativity flows free

Sunday, January 29, 2017

So I need to sew some curtains...


     I don't know about you, but when I get a Michael's 60% off Coupon I have to see what I can get with it!  I love a bargain.  I've had my eye on one of these cute little light boxes for a while now.  Inspirational messages and dinner menus while camping.  LOL who am I kidding...I don't cook!!  We will stick with inspirational & funny messages.  ðŸ˜ƒðŸ˜„😆





     I can never decide on curtains, whether it is for my house or for the camper.  Curtains always baffle me.  I found two 84" sets today that I can cut to make curtains for the camper.  The Elephant curtains are cute and whimsical, while the other are playful and pretty.  I bought the Elephant curtains and once I practice making curtains with these I might go back for the others.  I want to be able to change out curtains and decor throughout the year.  Why not right?  The fun is decorating.  











 I bought the Elephants!                                                                                       I might get these next!



     I've been painting the outside sign, I have several layers of paint on the sign but I still need to sand to distress and add the vinyl lettering.  Hopefully I will have it done tomorrow.  :)  


No comments:

Post a Comment