LITTLE SCRAP OF HEAVEN
.....Where my thoughts and Creativity flows free

Saturday, April 8, 2017

Working, working, working!!

Star will be going back to Big Daddy's the week of the 25th for her sway bar attachment and her lights to be connected!!

 I have picked out the material and paid half for the dining cushions. They are due to be done by the end of April.





I put the foam in the door today and cut the new door panel out.




I am also sanding all of the window sills.  Not sure if I will stain or leave raw for the time being. I really like the look of the raw wood. Maybe a nice coat of Poly to protect the wood!
















Building the bed is coming along slowly but surely!! The pocket jig hole maker has been

My first camping trip with other vintage campers is May 2-4th!!  So much still to do.



I replaced one of the broken windows.....boy was that a CHORE!!  I wanted to put new weatherstripping around it but could not find any, luckily I had not thrown out the old stripping.  I have 3 more cracked windows but they will have to wait until I can check into the stripping!!  

All of my new window rain rubber rain guards are replaced!  Easy Peasy!!  Took all of about 15 minutes.  :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment