LITTLE SCRAP OF HEAVEN
.....Where my thoughts and Creativity flows free

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Ooops Forgot I needed a Card!!

My neighbors had a baby and I had forgotten that my girls were taking over a gift for them tomorrow and I had promised to make a card.   I really didn't have a lot of time to do this since I was playing with the new toy!! So I incorporated the Swiss Dots Cuttlebug onto a beautiful Green plaid from Nana's Collection of papers for Baby Boys.  Used 1 diecut the buggy from Graphically Speaking with the Shadow feature and printed and cut it on the Imagine using a print from Nursery Tails and pop dotted it on.  Added "spokes" to the carriage with the buttons and a ribbon and the adorable letters for BABY are Sandylion puffy letters.  I will add the baby's name once I find out what is in under the word BABY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment